Motel Meneres is located in one of Australia’s best regions with award-winning wineries, restaurants, cafes, golf courses, licensed clubs, Corowa Chocolate and Whisky factory, art galleries, olive groves, the Murray River and much, much more!
This is just a sample of events that our beautiful region hosts, too many to list them all here!
- Rutherglen Farmers Market — second Sunday every month. The market brings together all that is seasonal, regional and beautiful about local produce. artisan bread, seasonal fruits and vegetables, speciality meats, oils, jams, preserves and so much more.
- Cooking classes at Pickled Sisters café, Wahgunyah.
- Music on the Murray at St Leonards Vineyard — first Saturday of the month.
- Corowa Farmers and Variety Market — first Sunday every month
- Corowa Golf Club year-round tournaments including the Marcus Fraser Ambrose in January.
- Markets at the Mill, Corowa Chocolate and Whisky factory.
- Pfeiffer’s Winery Seasonal Farmers Markets.
- Summer rowing regattas on the Murray River and Lake Moodemere.
- Wahgunyah speedway meetings including State titles.
- June long weekend — infamous Winery Walkabout.
- Victorian March long weekend — Tastes of Rutherglen.
- Lots of winery events — Brigadoon Ball, Bobbie Burns Dinner, New Year celebrations, and so much more!