Hours of Reception: 8am-8pm AEST
Address: 146 Federation Avenue, Corowa NSW 2646
Phone: (02) 6033 1066
Website: www.motelmeneres.com.auFind us on Facebook Instagram Our YouTube Channel
Don’t forget to tag us @motel_meneres and check out our hashtag to keep up to date #SpoiltForChoice
- Motel Meneres is located just 800 metres from Corowa’s main street.
- Corowa is 300km from Melbourne. Head north along the Hume Freeway and exit at the Corowa Wahgunyah turn off, north of Wangaratta, and follow the signs. Continue through Corowa following Federation Avenue until you see Motel Meneres on your left hand side.
- From Sydney, head south along the Hume Freeway and exit at the Albury, Lake Hume, Corowa turn off and follow the signs to central Corowa.
- From Rutherglen, from C377 head north-west towards Murphy St. Exit the roundabout onto Main St/Murray Valley Hwy/B400/C376. Turn right onto Drummond St/C376, continue onto Rutherglen-Wahgunyah Rd/C375. Continue onto All Saints Rd. Continue onto Federation Way. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Honour Ave. At the roundabout, continue straight onto Federation Ave. At the roundabout, continue straight to stay on Federation Ave.
TRAIN AND BUS
- V/Line and CountryLink run a number of daily rail services between Melbourne and Sydney.
- You can stop at Albury or Wangaratta and connect with bus services that link to Corowa.
- Passengers can connect with the XPT Fast Train, VLine train and bus services at Wangaratta or Albury Station.
- You can also link to other regional cities from Corowa via bus.
- Albury Airport is 55km east of Corowa and operates multiple daily flights between Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and regional centres.
- Regional Express Airlines operates services between Melbourne and Albury and between Sydney and Albury.