If you have either a Stay NSW Voucher or a Parents NSW Voucher you can redeem it with us at Motel Meneres here in Corowa. Here’s how to redeem your vouchers.
Stay NSW Voucher
Stay NSW vouchers can be used for accommodation only (any other services or additional costs must be paid directly to the provider).
The accommodation must be with a participating accommodation provider.
How to claim and use your Stay NSW Voucher
You will need to register for a Stay NSW voucher through Service NSW once they are available.
- The Stay NSW voucher can be used seven days a week, including public holidays
- The Stay NSW voucher can only be used at participating businesses
- Businesses can accept vouchers for the cost of the room booking only
- The Stay NSW voucher can only be used once. If the bill is less than $50, the remaining balance cannot be used
- The vouchers cannot be redeemed for any other products or services
- The voucher must be used before 9 October 2022
- Businesses cannot offer cash, a gift voucher, or a credit note in exchange for a Stay NSW voucher
The voucher will be in the form of a QR code. Each voucher will have a unique code. A registered Stay NSW provider can accept the code in the following ways:
- On your mobile device as a digital voucher within the Service NSW app. To locate the voucher, log in to the app and select 'vouchers'
- As a printed voucher with a QR code and unique voucher code
- As a PDF with a QR code and unique voucher code
- As an SMS with a unique code
- By telling the provider the unique voucher code
Parents NSW Vouchers
To thank parents and carers for supporting home learning in 2021, the NSW Government have launched additional vouchers for parents, carers, and guardians of school-enrolled children aged 4.5-18 years. You can apply from 7th February 2022.
Note: From now, One person from each eligible household can apply once, regardless of how many school-enrolled children live in that household.
To use your vouchers, make sure they appear in your Service NSW app under 'vouchers'.
Simply choose a participating discover voucher and to pay simply:
- Log in to the Service NSW App on your mobile device.
- Select ‘Vouchers’.
- Select the valid voucher you wish to use.
- Present the voucher QR code for the business to scan at payment.
- Your device will show the voucher as being used.
- If you do not have a mobile device, you can provide the business with a printed voucher or voucher code instead. Both printed and digital options can be scanned by participating businesses.
For current and up to date information, you can search here.